Hallo list

I'm sure many of you have been following the Mozootle changes (and have
been excited as I have been). A (slightly slow) demo site with their
changes is available here:
http://sm-cms01.mozilla.com:8081/

I'd like to hear people's opinion on the changes made with regards to
statistics views, also the fact that it is shown on the front page.

Since we are finalising for merging the Mozootle changes back into the
development trunk of Pootle, now is perhaps a good time to review
changes and say if we'd like to tweak something.

My initial thoughts of course - looks really good :-)

(I think) I miss the statistics showing the fuzzy and untranslated
statistics, but they were confusing already for some people, and in the
case where the entries in a list were not really comparable (languages
not containing the same version of a product, for example), not all the
stats were equally useful anyway. The progress bar seems not to display
at the moment, but the legend suggests that it still carries all the
information it did before.

About stats on the front page: I think it serves as a nice way to show
activity and progress at a glance on first visit. I'm concerned that it
might impact performance a bit badly since all stats need to be computed
to display the front page.

Just some initial thoughts. I'd like to hear what others think.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: