On 02/03/2009, at 7:07 PM, Wynand Winterbach wrote:

> Hi Clytie
>
> I looked at the files, but can't find any immediate issues. Could you
> elaborate?

The XLIFF files are complete and correct, but the PO files are not.
When I view the XLIFF file on Pootle for VLC/interface_GUI.po, the
stats are 100% and the file looks complete. However, when I click on
the PO File link for it (or download the PO file), it is mostly empty
and even missing original strings as well (even though the stats still
say 100%).

This applies to quite a few files I've translated recently, on
multiple Pootle servers, so I'm quite worried about it. :(