Op Di, 2009-04-21 om 02:50 +0200 skryf Michelle Konzack:
> Am 2009-04-20 17:47:54, schrieb F Wolff:
> > Anything interesting around line 107 of either of the pootle.prefs
> > files? The error message hinted at this location earlier.
>
> Nothing visible...  :-/
>
> I attach the file, maybe you will find something.
> It is the original from the Debian 5.0/Lenny Distribution.

I notice that on line 100 of the file there is a 'localfiletype'
specification, that can only be part of a project (one of the entries
under the 'projects' section). The line also has some stray text as part
of the line ("in other PO files...").

The 'projects' section seems to be messed up. Can you compare with the
original that came with Pootle? I assume this is not the original from
the distribution - at least some of your changes are already in there.
You should have the projects you want to translate, specified in there.

For a start, you can just uncomment line 100, but my guess is that the
'projects' section might still give you problems.

If you don't have the unchanged version anymore, perhaps you want to
make a clean start from this version:
http://translate.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/translate/src/tags/Pootle-1-1-0/Pootle/pootle.prefs

I am not aware of any Debian specific changes to the .prefs file in
version 1.1, so hopefully this shouldn't make a difference.

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/monolingual-translation-formats-considered-harmful