Hi all,

Let's consider a use case[1]

John Doe starts reviewing a revision of translation with pootle.

And he need to replace all the strings "don't" with "do not" in
all the target strings.

The problem is that the number of string "don't" is large and he cannot
finish his work in one day. So he stops replacing at 500th hit of the word,
turns off his computer and goes to bed.

In the next day, he reopens his browser and start the replacement again.

The problem is that pootle doesn't remember where he did stop the replacement.

I hope you understand what I wanted to say.

Can (we make) pootle remember such positions?

[1] This is a real wish from one of the OOo vi team member working
with pootle[2]
[2] http://pootle.sunvirtuallab.com/

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )