Hi Dwayne,

> Some questions.  This is adding Czech on the adming language page right?
>
> If you copy that ? and past it in a wordproccesor does it display the
> correct character?

Still the same question mark - ?
I found out that Pootle stores the language name with qeustion mark in MySQL
DB:
| ?e�tina     | cs        |

In browser I've got: ?eština  (š is OK)
I tried to change it in db with following command:

update pootle_app_language set fullname='Čeština' where code=cs;

After reloading my browser I've got:
Čeština

Don't forget I'm using UTF-8 all around - linux on both client and server
system.
Obviously there's some problem with storing it in MySQL because I've got
another
Pootle installation with sqlite db and it works OK.

> If you enter the language in English then the iso-codes package is used
> to translate language names on the fly, depending on the users
> accept-lang browser setting.

I installed iso-codes package and restarted apache but nothing has changed.
Still I'm getting:
`Can't find the ISO codes package. Pootle uses ISO codes to translate
language names.`

I added accept-lang to accept czech and slovak too.
I typed language name in english and obviously it does not work.

It is possible to clear cache or do I have to recreate database tables?

Thanks for support,

Lubos