Hello,

I try Pootle 2.1.5 for the translation of our J2EE sofware. I am sure that
is the good tool for us but my boss expect the chosen tool works perfectly
and has been completly understood.

My Pootle config :
Pootle 2.1.5
Django 1.1.4
lxml 2.3.0

So I have some questions and issues.

1. I use java .properties files directly in Pootle but I see it's a new
functionnality. Is it better to convert my files externally and use PO files
for Pootle ?

2. When I tried to install the latest version of Django, Pootle didn't work
and I had to downgrade to the previous. I had not keep the stacktrace but i
can retry if you want.

3. I can't use accept/reject suggestion, when I click, I see the following
error in firebug : "403 Forbidden Cross Site Request Forgery detected.
Request aborted." Is it a known bug or have I something to configure ?

4. When I exported the translate files to copy them in my sources, the
encoding format wasn't good. I use ISO-8859-15 in my project  and the
exported files seems to be in UTF-8 (all special characters like éèà become
é). Is it because the locale of my server use UTF-8 ? Can I configure the
encoding in Pootle ?

If this mailing it's not the good way to find help, please tell me where I
have to look for.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Regards,
--