Thanks for all your hard work and timley reminders!

There have been some recent comments by Jeff on the Mozilla L10n list:

As you all know, l10n string freeze and merge day all happened within
the last couple of weeks. Sadly, it seems that many locales were unable
to sign off on their most recent changesets for them to release with
Firefox 18. This link shows all the current shipping locales and their
most up-to-date version of Firefox desktop
(https://l10n.mozilla.org/shipping/app/locale-changes/fx18).

I've checked on the Welsh page (
https://l10n-dev-sj.mozilla.org/teams/cy ) and it's showing fx17 as the
last sign off. There appears not to have been a sign off for fx18 - as yet.

Was there anything I should have done/can do? Thanks.

Rhos