Ah thank you very much sis Tendi, I so appreciate it hey.

Will definitely be online as much as can be, to try and abreast with
whats happening in the house.

Will also miss you a lot, just having you to make sure there is order
wherever you are, even main church so, I will always have pictures of
you walking up and down the church to make sure things all jellying up
in main church, exuding the authority you have.

I recieve that, may the good Lord also keep blessing you and Titi, you
are a blessing to a lot of people so he is he you know. He brought a
lot of smiles on peopl'es faces during the Love feast, I was amazed,
kana kumbotsya, ayiwa it speaks for itself that he is well taught to
be free, to be free and to exercise the authority he has.

Am sure I will need a sister a number of times, and will be sure to be
touch, I hope you can handle the pressure, coz ma issues acho akawanda
lol.

I love and appreciate you

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to