Thanks Ruedachick, I love you too so very much. I appreciate you so much. I agree its not "its not by might or by power but by His Spirit", I also rejoice as you also rejoice with and for me. And also pray that whatever you are believing for too, may come to pass also. Just continue to be faithful Ruty, eish your faith soo, and your diligence too will take you great and very high palces my dear.
He sure will be faithful to complete the good work that he has begun in you, this is the confidence we (especially me) have. Never grow weary of serving sis, you are just amazing.... Love you On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Rutendo <[email protected]> wrote: > > Like I told you babe, u deserve it. Now run with it. Iys not by might > or by power but by His Spirit. We rejoice as you rejoice. May God > continue to enlarge your territory. The good work he has begun in you, > he is faithful to complete. > > Love u lots sha. > > On Jun 3, 4:56 pm, Shamiso Charumbira <[email protected]> wrote: > > Midas Touch for sure!!!! > > > > On 6/3/09, maureen bandama <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > > > > > > Thanx Shami, at this rate of blessings, I can confidently say I now > > > have "the midas touch". > > > > > "The will of God will never take you where His grace will not sustain > you" > > > > > ________________________________ > > > From: Shamiso Charumbira <[email protected]> > > > To: [email protected] > > > Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 2:54:10 PM > > > Subject: Re: Leaving > > > > > Hey Momo > > > > > Thank you very much sis, I so very much appreciate it. Yes I am also > > > excited that this serves as a testimony more than anything else hey, > > > that we can each use for our own lives. God really is faithful guys, > > > you just have to hold on and keep believing. > > > > > If I can tell you that I began speaking to these people in Jan early > > > this year, but the moment I began to sow, to do my faith affirmations > > > everywhere I went, speak in tounges at all times in a bid to build > > > myself up in my most holy faith thats when things began to happen. I > > > began to get paid on time, my commision that I had been waiting for > > > since Jan came through, I was beginging to apply for my permit and my > > > things were at an advanced stage I got my Computer Society of SA > > > accreditation in a week and a half, and right now I am going to start > > > work without having a permit, I dont need it right now, yet I to me it > > > been the hindering factor for not going to SA. I could go on forever > > > guys, but never take the sowing, praying in tounges everywhere you go, > > > serving in the house for granted, speaking the word (if not use the > > > affirmations) God can just make things happen for you so fast you cd > > > be overwhelmed, so yah. > > > > > Momo, its your fault I got to write all these things. I recieve sis, I > > > will go forth with confidence, and I will allow God to take me where > > > he wants to take me. I recieve with VERY OPEN arms, that I will have > > > favor with God and with men. > > > > > I love your statement: > > > > > "The will of God will never take you where His grace will not sustain > you" > > > > > It keeps me strong and going. > > > > > I love and appreciate you very much, may the good Lord bless you in > > > all you do, I mean everything you lay your hands to, may it be turned > > > to gold.- Hide quoted text - > > > > - Show quoted text - > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
