*"My Rainbow"*


It was just one of those particularly difficult days at work!  I walked
outside to take a deep breath (and count to ten).  Hands on hips, I leaned
back to look at the thunderstorms overhead, and there it was, painted in the
northwestern sky by the hand of a gracious God.  He gave me a rainbow at the
very moment I needed it.



“I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of
every kind.  Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all
life.  Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and
remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of
every kind on the earth.”  Genesis 9: 15, 16



No matter how deep the waters of my own personal travail may become, there
is a God of hope standing nearby, telling me that the worst situation I face
will not destroy my most precious possession, my relationship with the
Father.  The evil of this world may disappoint me, bankrupt me financially,
and it may even take my life.  But evil can never win out over God’s promise
of eternal life.  Amen and amen.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to