Hey guys

I pray you guys are well, I am doing well.
I just have been having an interesting week and I just thought to
share with you guys. I am sure most of us are aware of the camp that
we are about to go to camp this coming weekend and I think a lot of us
are looking forward to it. I most certainly am looking forward to it.
We went out with the team that is planning the event to the venue on
Sunday and we just spent some time praying there and the presence of
God was just deep. Then last night we were in prayer again for the
camp. Guys all I know is that we need God, more of God in our lives
more than anything in this time.
I have spoken to a number of guys in the tribe and I know that these
are very difficult times. As much as its tough what we are going
through I am excited because i know it means God is about to do
something new in our midst. Just when we are feeling like there is no
hope or our hope is failing this is the time that we need to draw
closer to him and start praising him for the breakthru. Hence for me
this camp has come at the right time because all we will be focusing
on is faith.... the bible says fight the good fight of faith which
means that we have to FIGHT and its not always going to be easy but we
choose to just believe that he who began a  work in us is faithful to
complete it and take us thru all that we face.
So guys I dont know what struggles you may be facing but I know that
God is faithful, his love for us is above all that we could ever ask
or imagine and in times like now our prayer is just to have more of
him.
I believe we are at the brick of breakthroughs than ever before
because his love for us is way too deep. Stand strong guys and know
that as long as you take all the issues to him the battle is not yours
its his.

I am excited about camp am believing for breakthru for finances for
those who still have not managed to get the full amount.

Love you guys and stay blessed.....................and talk back guys
lets be there for each other.

Stay blessed and keep shinning

Nkosie Zulu

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to