wow you guys you gonna have some holy spirit fun, we pry for u, and pry for us, 
we knw tht faith cn move moutains.

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]>
Subject: Destination Faith
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 3:39 AM






Two more days to go if you havent paid for camp make a plan because I know 
there is going to be an awesome move of the Spirit and you definitely dont wana 
miss it. Guys camp is happening and I just know God is going to do way way 
above our expectations. Begin to prepare yourselves for this camp spent time in 
the presence of God.


Eish I just cant wait.See you at camp.





      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to