AMEN TO THAT

GUYS REGISTER FOR CAMP THE TIME IS RUNNING OUT...THERE IS ANOTHER CAR WAASH
THIS SUNDAY COME AND SOW A SEED...

LUV YOU LOTS

CHIEFLIZZO


On 8/7/09, Vimbai Makoni <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>   Two more days to go if you havent paid for camp make a plan because I
> know there is going to be an awesome move of the Spirit and you definitely
> dont wana miss it. Guys camp is happening and I just know God is going to do
> way way above our expectations. Begin to prepare yourselves for this camp
> spent time in the presence of God.
>
> Eish I just cant wait.See you at camp.
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to