Inonzi injury time, it’s not over till it’s over. Thanks Lindsay for sustaining 
us through this season, you have kept the word in our hearts on a daily basis. 
I feel that this is a seed you have sown for a season & the God of the seasons 
will bring about your harvest;

                                :             Daniel 2:20-21

God is wise and powerful! Praise Him for ever and ever. He controls the times 
and the seasons!



 

 I pray that what you have been travailing for comes forth. For as He 
proclaimed through the prophet Isaiah:

 

Isa 26:17  Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her 
delivery, is in pain and crieth out in her pangs; so we have been before thee, 
O Jehovah.

 

And Jehovah’s response was:

 

Isa 66:9  Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith 
Jehovah: shall I that cause to bring forth shut the womb? saith thy God.

 

Prepare your baby welcoming presents guys because this gentleman is about to 
give birth to something big & healthy….God bless you Lindsay, the Lord is doing 
a great thing in you!!!

 

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the 
kingdom."  Luke 12:32

 

From: Lindsay Madzva [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:17 PM
To: Tendai Saddein; Mac Dae; MacDonald; Karambakuwa Elisha; Rumbi Kwari; Peniel 
Chingombe; Tinashe Majuruja; henge Shumba; Zviko Sweetness; gift makwala; 
Nester Chokwenda; Tondi Saddein; Lloyd Tsephano2; Lloyd Tsephano
Cc: Tsungi Mukandi
Subject: Travailing Verses

 

 

Good day Guys 

I know that the last days can be the most tasking so I’m going to encourage you 
to persevere today, and not tire. Those things which have a WORTHWHILE END 
require persistent and patience. I remember reading somewhere that “Remember 
when you see a man at the top of a mountain, he didn’t fall there.”

 

The Disciples wanted to know how to pray, Jesus gives them a model prayer (Luke 
11:1-4, the Lord’s prayer) and not only a sample of the words but also says a 
parable to show us  how we ought to pray, Jesus talks of a friend who gets an 
unexpected guest. 

Having nothing in his house to offer his guest,  he decides to approach a 
friend to ask for aid, the friend sends him away because his family has already 
retired then Jesus says to His disciples in 

 

Luke 11:8 New King James Version

“8 I say to you, though he will not rise and give to him because he is his 
friend, yet because of his persistence he will rise and give him as many as he 
needs.”NKJV

 

I know we are all familiar of the song “I am a friend of God” and we sing it at 
the top of our voices, now imagine this scenario. If this is how Jesus says 
friends relate thus then we ought to also pray without until the response 
arrives. 

 

He then goes on to in verse 9: Amplified Version

“9So I say to you, Ask and keep on asking and it shall be given you; seek and 
keep on seeking and you shall find; knock and keep on knocking and the door 
shall be opened to you. 

10For everyone who asks and keeps on asking receives; and he who seeks and 
keeps on seeking finds; and to him who knocks and keeps on knocking, the door 
shall be opened.”AMP

 

Then in James 5:10-11 in the New King James Version

“My brethren, take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the Lord, as an 
example of suffering and patience. 11 Indeed we count them blessed who endure. 
You have heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the 
Lord—that the Lord is very compassionate and merciful” NKJV

 

So I count you blessed because you are those who ask, knock and seek until you 
receive, who perverse and endure to the end  of our month of travail until you 
birth your prophetic destinies. Enjoy your day beloved

 

Rgs 

Lindsay

 

 


Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to