This has been a season where I been stretched out of my comfort zone the two 
verses which have kept me going are Psalms 37:23 and Rom 8:28. If we are to 
look at the stories of Joseph and David both of them went through trying times 
and serious challenges but God was equipping them for what lay ahead of them. 
Even if some experiences you might be going through are not God send praise God 
because you are a child of God and He will turn that situation to work for you. 
I have had to learn hard lessons in this season but I thank God for it because 
I know He is preparing me for even greater stuff. During the early days I used 
to complain about the pressure at work but now I see it as an opportunity the 
situation is building my stamina. I now know that I am getti better  with 
managing pressure.
Mighty Men and Women of God whatever you might be going through today see it in 
a different light begin to see the positive side of things. Yes I know its 
painful but God will not allow you to be tested beyond your control.
Love you vibers let me go home its almost 9 pm.


      

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Reply via email to