Phil3:7&10

"But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of
Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the
surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord..............I
want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the
fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his
death".

Ezk3:18-21 When I say to a wicked man, 'You will surely die,' and you
do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in
order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I
will hold you accountable for his blood. But if you do warn the wicked
man and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his evil ways, he
will die for his sin; but you will have saved yourself.

"Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and does
evil, and I put a stumbling block before him, he will die. Since you
did not warn him, he will die for his sin. The righteous things he did
will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for his
blood.  But if you do warn the righteous man not to sin and he does
not sin, he will surely live because he took warning, and you will
have saved yourself." NIV

Whom have you shared the gospel of the kingdom of God and His Christ
this year? Will you be given the crown worhty of a good and faithful
servant when the Lord comes to take his saints? Are you living your
life aggressively and in priority for God through Jesus by the power
of the Holy Ghost working in you? Will God be pleased with every
detail of your life that it is worthy of service to Him?In your job?
In your family? In your church? What claim have you got to approach
Him for the wages given to the labourers, have you laboured for the
Lord?

God bless.

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Reply via email to