Grace and peace of God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ be unto
you all!

It's been such a while since I have been on the group but it sure is
so good to be back!! I really miss everyone and everything. You know I
have come to realise that there aint nothing like Cross in Africa
yet...you guys must cherish what you got.The Apostle Tom and Pastor
Bonnie are a gift from God that you must treasure, PLEASE!!!!

Keep reading I have a testimony to give you soon.

GOD bless you all and may He caus eHis face to shine upon you, may
your heard b elifted above your enemies, may you be th ehead always
and above only. May your cup overflow with God's blessing in the
miracle working name of Jesus Christ!

With love,

Joseph

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.


Reply via email to