Guys this was deep, they could have done this anywhere in the world but chose 
to do it in front of us.... I must say i want sumin like that too. I hope when 
i go down that same road, it will bring such joy and happiness to me, her and 
everyone wu is a part of our lives and also minister to people.

i read in Pastor E's book that you must Aspire to Inspire before you Expire!!!! 
(Challenged!!!!!)


----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Karambakuwa Elisha 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 3:41 PM
  Subject: RE: Pastor Tommy`s engagement


  I thot I was the only one who was awed by such an event. It was like a script 
from a romantic movie. The whole thing was just awesome. It makes one wonder 
about their own Rachel or Rebecca.it did be nice to meet the one person that 
completes you and is everything that you have always been searching for.

   

  "Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the 
kingdom."  Luke 12:32

   

  From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Vimbai Makoni
  Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:49 AM
  To: [email protected]
  Subject: Pastor Tommy`s engagement

   

  Guys I just had to share this, just cant contain the joy and excitement I 
got. Pastor Tommy got engaged this Sunday it was so touching and romantic. Well 
out of the whole thing I drew some lessons. The two major ones being 
transparency and waiting upon God. Ladies and gentlemen God is faithful trust 
me He is faithful for those who haven`t found or been found hang on there your 
season is coming. Its worthy the wait. I am sure pastor Tommy and Rachel at one 
point felt that life was treating them unfairly and that they were somehow 
abnormal but now they enjoy the fruits of trusting in God. I believe for each 
and every individual God has a specific Adam or Eve for you who is suitable for 
the call God has over your life.Dont settle for an Ishmael your Isaac is coming.

   

  Imagine these two grew world apart but God brought them together. Just a look 
at the story of Rebekah, it was by divine appointment that she had to be at 
that particular well at that specific time. So to all the singles seek God then 
he will order your foot steps he will bring you to the well where you will be 
found or where your camels shall be watered.

   

  Stay blessed mighty women and men of GOD 

   

  Disclaimer and Confidentiality

  **********************************************************************

  http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp

  **********************************************************************

  P Please consider the environment before printing this email 





------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  -- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
  For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to