Thanks Chamu

I have just been pondering over which season I am in. and I realize that I have 
in certain arrears of my life, gone through the suffering season, and into a 
season wherein I am experiencing perseverance-character-and hope issues.

I am persevering through certain issues and situations, I am just coming out of 
suffering in others, but I feel that I now have strength of character in order 
to define myself as a child of God, and I have hope in what God is doing, will 
do and has promised as regards my life.

The key scripture I got yesterday was Rom 5:3-5: that suffering produces 
perseverance,  which in turn produces character, and character, hope and hope 
does not disappoint.


On a similar note, Pst Lync gave a powerful word on Saturday, that it takes a 
stronger man to first bind the strong man and then take plunder from him. It 
was a powerful word that we can all discuss.

And remember guys, that we are praying and fasting this week, in anticipation 
for Saturday's powerful service.

And guys, let's prepare ourselves to serve this Saturday and represent Vibe on 
such an important night.

Have a marvelous week and God bless.

Elisha Karambakuwa
Old Mutual Investment Group Property Investments Zimbabwe
100 The Chase,Emerald Hill
Harare

Telephone 263-04-308400 Ext. 2299
Direct Line 263-04-32602299
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
www.oldmutual.co.zw<http://www.oldmutual.co.zw>

"Do not be afraid little flock, it is your Father's pleasure to give you the 
kingdom."  Luke 12:32

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] 
On Behalf Of chamu dee
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 2:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Vibe Communique 3

Vibe Communiqué

Pastor Tommy Deuschle

Sunday 22 August 2010

Title: Manipulating Seasons
Eccl 9;11
It is important to know the season you are in!!!!
We are in a different season in our lives as a nation and as individuals
Don't be stake in time move on
The rights thing at the wrong time makes you foolish
Understand the season you are in?
Know the global season of what God is doing
God set things in patterns and principles
Don't be a person who always live in a season already past live in the season 
you are in
Don't try to manipulate seasons like the Pharisees who say when the Messiah 
came the where saying the messiah is coming.
Abraham manipulate his season by bring having a child not of the promise.
It's not good to mix up seasons
We live in a disappointed world it's easy to stay there when God is telling us 
not to live in disappointment
Ways that you can identify seasons

1.       Though Pastors and People

2.       Corruption

3.       Though the Spirit. A conviction from the Holy Spirit.

Announcements


  1.  For those who haven't joined clans please join.
  2.  Let's register for Cross Care to help the orphan (Keith).
  3.  Let's attend pre-cross prayers @1600hrs. Let's attend in our #s and set 
the tone for the meeting.

Discussion Question

This week it's special because it's an open discussion of the Cross Culture 
Word. Let's share it and discuss it.

Remember to ask God the season we are in so that we cannot spoil the coming 
seasons.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Disclaimer and Confidentiality
**********************************************************************
http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.asp
**********************************************************************
P Please consider the environment before printing this email 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to