Eish Simba that's some deep stuff hey, the bible says your ways are not my
ways and your thoughts are not my thoughts.... I don't like that scripture
but I appreciate it cause in another scripture it says I have plans to
prosper you, to give you a hope and a future. I don't like it cause
sometimes I begin to wonder if im really thinking and walking the way God
would have me walk. I want to have his thoughts and walk on his road but the
thing is that takes great effort to be in sync with what God is thinking
else doors get shut in my face. I appreciate it because if am not thinking
what he is thinking, I still know he has my best interests at heart and he
will continually be setting out the plans to give me a hope and a future.

So Simba, he is really sorting you out in ways that you cant imagine but the
great thing is that now you see what he is doing for you in this time and
not focusing on what he isn't. I like that, I think we should all, me
included, see what God is doing esp in times we feel he is doing nothing
positive. Im in a place were I feel let down by close people and finding the
silver lining is very hard I tell you.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of simbarashe wekwete
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 9:44 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: NDINOZVIDAWO

You know what guys, as General says it, this thing about people wanting to
keep you at the same level is serious. When i graduated in 2008, I got an 18
month Graduate Trainee contract and i was very excited. I served faithfully
and whole heartedly knowing that at the end of the trainning i would get a
relevant appointment.

I completed the 18 month trainning in February this year and today 9 months
later, i still do not have a contract, imagine. Now i do not think anyone
can define frustration for me coz every morning i walk into my office and
wonder what i am doing here. When you then seek clarity from the boss, he
says i don't know i shall ask my boss and it ends there. I marvelled 2 weeks
ago when Dr Makoni shared a message he titled Patiently Waiting. it was
really encouraging for me but to tell you the truth, maone.
You pray, you fast, you worship, you speak the word and the result is be
patient young man.

What i have then realised is that the position i seek to be appointed to, i
have actually outgrown it in the sense that i am now doing what ideally
would be done by 3 middle level managers, and i do not know my title. But
what i know is that because of my being titleless, i have grown in capacity.
At first you take it as abuse, i would say varikundishandisa, but now I can
do the next job without stepping on anyones toes. Infact i have now realised
that i have so much knowledge about the operations of our unit than anyone
else who just stays in their one department.

So, when someone thinks they have kept me at the same level for 9 months,
they are not realising that they are making me an expert and growing my
capacity and building my character. I have now titled myself the defactor
head of our unit as i have made myself aware of everything that happens. I
believe this season, though it is frustrating not to get what you want, God
is building my character and my capacity and believe me the day I setup my
Investment Management Institution, it would be the best thing that has ever
happened to this nation. I believe I am getting to a level where God is
building me into becoming wholesome leader. I have also learnt to trust God
because despite the fact that a lot has been thrown at me, i have not lacked
any good thing.
i realised what God had done in my life when someone asked me why they
didn't see me at some manager's workshop held recently and I said, i am not
a manager. I asked why he thought so and he just says, you are one inside. I
was humbled.

But like i said earlier, maone.

On 11/5/10, Milton Jiri <[email protected]> wrote:
> Mmmm Vimbai, this is some crazy stuff. I really believe we sometimes 
> don't use the gifts that are inside of us because we get comfortable 
> with mediocrity. The thing about people wanting to keep you at same 
> level is serious and the thing is sometimes we look to someone who 
> doesn't like us but truth of the matter is its mostly our friends and 
> family that are so close to us.
>
>
>
> Thanks for this Vimbai
>
>
>
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Vimbai Makoni
> Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 8:23 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: NDINOZVIDAWO
>
>
>
>
> The word says that Elijah was a man of like passion yet he made 
> prayers, which had the capacity to open and close the heavens!  The power
is in you.
>
>
>
> What is it that made Moses speak with God face to face - TELL ME HOW 
> CLOSE CAN YOU GET? What is it that made Moses strike the red sea and 
> it parted the waters
>
> ,what is it that made him hit a rock and water gushed out - ARE YOUR 
> HANDS GOD`S HANDS EXTENDED?  WHEN YOU SPEAK ARE YOU AS GOD TO THE 
> PEOPLE GOD SENDS YOU TO LIKE MOSES?
>
> What is it that made Joshua to command the sun to stand still.   THE SUN
THE
> MOON, THE STARS, THE ENTIRE GALAXY STOOD STILL TILL HE FINISHED WHAT 
> HE WAS DOING.  REMEMBER JOSHUA DID NOT PRAY HE COMMANDED THE SUN TO STAND
STILL!
>
> What is it that made Elijah to call fire down on earth? HAVE YOU DONE 
> THAT LATELY?
>
> What is it that made Elisha to raise the dead?"I can go on and on"
>
>
>
>
>
> Hannah pushed forth for a child; she refused to bend down to a 
> mediocrity mindset. She refused to receive consolation from her 
> husband that all was well when only she knew what her deepest desire 
> was. She didn`t look for man`s opinion of what was acceptable, normal 
> or okay. You know in your walk with God they are many Elkanah`s who 
> want to keep you at the level you are at.  Stop accepting the 
> consolation price! Refuse to stay in a comfort zone with Elkanah, press on
like Hannah did!
>
>
>
> The woman with the issue of blood drew power from Jesus without Him 
> intending to release that power! So it's not about a season or a time. 
> The season to walk with God in a deep and profound way is whenever YOU 
> decide its time!
>
>
>
> Let your cry today be Ishe Ndozvidawo!!!
>
>
>
> Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!   Guys its time to not only sing about the Fire from
> heaven but to really catch that fire and run with it.
>
>
>
> We can be greater than we are!
>
>
>
> MWARI NDOZVIDAWO!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
> Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
> Groups "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to