Hey Vibers, I trust you are well.

 

I just had sumin I have been thinking about and working on and thought I
should share. In Physics there is a principle called the Elasticity Limit
basically means that an object can be stretched to a certain point and when
released it returns back to its original state but after this point, called
the elasticity point, it becomes deformed.

 

I believe that our faith should be the same, as Christians we love saying
things like "I feel like am being stretched" and its true that God stretches
us but I believe that He stretches us past the point of elasticity because
the word says that we are taken from strength to strength and glory to
glory. Il ask you one question, are you fighting battles that you have
overcome before? Blessings recently bought a car and now he is facing a
problem of parking. He has been deformed in comparison to were he was 48hrs
ago were he might have been concerned about it raining when he had somewhere
to go. The challenge would then be if he were to get back to the place where
he was 48hrs. I think we must be responsive enuf to realize that we have
moved on and take on the conduct of the new place and that doesn't have to
mean a big jump. If yu pour hot water into a plastic bottle it deforms and
the quickest way to try and return it to its original state is to pour cold
water in it. If you have returned back to were yu were yu probably have
thrown water on what God has been doing in your life. you might think that
you have arrived and pride creeps in and we know what happens after pride
comes in. yu fall (proverbs).

 

My desire is to see us grow and continue to grow, it hurts when yu see
someone grow to a certain level then they go back to were they used to be
and they are now trying to rebuild. 

 

Hanzi naPst Tom in Sunday PM service - God will deal with you at your level
of faith (Centurion man, Woman with issue of blood, Man who asked God to
come and lay hands on his son so he would be well), my question is does that
mean when I don't see results, God is meeting with me coz God cant meet me
at nothing?

 

Food for thought.

 

General

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to