Lol thats a good one!

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Simbarashe Mupfekeri
<[email protected]>wrote:

>  WHEN I SAY I'M BROKE...I'M BROKE!!
>
>  Yesterday I answered a knock on the door, only to be confronted by a
> well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.
>
>
> "Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple of minutes of
> your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered
> vacuum cleaners."
> "Go away!" I said. "I haven't got any money!", "I'm broke!" and proceeded
> to
> close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door
> and pushed wide open. "Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at
> Least seen my demonstration." And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse
> manure onto my hallway carpet.
>
> "If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this manure from your
> carpet, Sir, I will personally eat the remainder."
> I stepped back and said, "Well I hope you've got a good appetite, because
> they cut off my electricity this morning".
>
>
>
>  Moral of the story
>
> Know your environment before you promise!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<tribewithavibe%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>


-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to