Curriculum Vitae for Jesus Christ

                    Address:   Ephesians 1:20
                    Phone:   Romans 10:13
                    Website:  The Bible.

                    Keywords:  Christ, Lord, Saviour and Jesus








My name is Jesus -The Christ. Many call me Lord! I've sent you my CV
because I'm seeking the top management position in your heart. Please
consider my accomplishments as set forth in my CV.

Qualifications

I founded the earth and established the heavens, (See Proverbs 3:19)

I formed man from the dust of the ground, (See Genesis 2:7)

I breathed into man the breath of life, (See Genesis 2:7)

I redeemed man from the curse of the law, (See Galatians 3:13)

The blessings of the Abrahamic Covenant comes upon your life through
me, (See Galatians 3:14)


Occupational Background

I've only had one employer, (See Luke 2:49).

I've never been tardy, absent, disobedient, slothful or disrespectful.

My employer has nothing but rave reviews for me, (See Matthew 3:15-17)





Skills Work Experiences

Some of my skills and work experiences include: empowering the poor to
be poor no more, healing the broken-hearted, setting the captives
free, healing the sick, restoring sight to the blind and setting at
liberty them that are bruised, (See Luke  4:18).

I am a Wonderful Counsellor, (See Isaiah 9:6). People who listen to me
shall dwell safely and shall not fear evil, (See Proverbs 1:33).

Most importantly, I have the authority, ability and power to cleanse
you of your sins, (See I John 1:7-9)

Educational Background

I encompass the entire breadth and length of knowledge, wisdom and
understanding, (See Proverbs 2:6).

In me are hid all of the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, (See
Colossians 2:3).

My Word is so powerful; it has been described as being a lamp unto
your feet and a lamp unto your path, (See Psalms 119:105).

I can even tell you all of the secrets of your heart, (See Psalms 44:21).


Major Accomplishments

I was an active participant in the greatest Summit Meeting of all
times, (See Genesis 1:26).

I laid down my life so that you may live, (See II Corinthians 5:15).

I defeated the archenemy of God and mankind and made a show of them
openly, (See Colossians 2:15).

I've miraculously fed the poor, healed the sick and raised the dead!
There are many more major accomplishments, too many to mention here.
You can read them on my website, which is located at: www dot – the
BIBLE. You don't need an Internet connection or computer to access my
website.

References

Believers and followers worldwide will testify to my divine healings,
salvation, deliverance, miracles, restoration and supernatural guidance





In Summation

Now that you've read My CV, I'm confident that I'm the only candidate
uniquely qualified to fill this vital position in your heart. In
summation, I will properly direct your paths, (See Proverbs 3:5-6),
and lead you into everlasting life, (See John 6:47).

 When can I start?

Time is of the essence, (See Hebrews 3:15).

Send this CV to everyone you know, you never know who may have an opening!

 Thank you for your help and May God bless you!


-- 
Best Regards

Tinashe Musere
Love God, love His people!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to