Malachi 1 verse 8

"When you bring blind animals for sacrifice, is that not wrong? When
you sacrifice crippled or diseased animals, is that not wrong? Try
offering them to your governor! Would he be pleased with you? Would he
accept you? says the Lord Almighty."

I was blessed an offering message weeks ago when brother Simba from
the JHB Church said we shouldn't give God sick money. It's not the
quantum of what you give but God's blessing on it.

It made me think of how sometimes, just after the offering message,
while the speaker instructs us to take out our offering and pray, I
search deep into my purse and realise I only brought enough for the
taxis and end up giving SICK MONEY (tuma coins). Guys I earn enough to
give my tithes every month but struggle during the other 3 Sundays
cause it wont be enough for transport for the month. But I am learning
to trust God and prepare a proper offering on those 3 Sundays of the
month. I don't want to give God SICK MONEY on the other 3 Sundays

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to