Please find below forwarded email from Pst lync. I noticed some of you
aren't on the Cross DB and thus do not receive updates from Pst Lync..
Register next time you come to Cross.. he sent it yday

 

From: Pst Lync [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 9:34 AM
Subject: JESUS, The great example

 

cross purple.jpg

 

Dear Cross Culture,

                                                                

So here I am up early in the morning can't sleep because I have a sense that
God desires to communicate with me. I got up and started reading the book
that I am currently reading titled DRAWING NEAR. As I begin to read this
book I begin to hear the Holy Spirit begin to minister to me what is on the
father's heart. 

 

You see guys the last time I spoke to you guys I shared concerning Hearing
God. We read Psalms 23 which speaks of the Lord is my Shepherd and then also
the scripture which says my sheep know my voice and a stranger they will not
follow. I believe this is an example of this because I heard God prompt me
to wake up, though it was quite an inconvenient time for me I knew it was
God and that I had to respond. So as I was reading and meditating in my
heart, this is what I felt God share with me and that I want to share with
you.

 

I personally, truly believe that the greatest revelation that mankind can
ever grasp in their lifetime here on earth is HOW MUCH GOD LOVES US. You see
it's not really about how much we love God, yes that is important but I
believe it is understanding how much this great big powerful God loves you
and I. As I began pondering on this it really messed me up! You see the
Truth of the matter is this, even if you were the last person on planet
earth, Jesus would have still died for you. We see so many times in
scripture how Jesus would pursue individuals and minister to individuals,
especially those who were deemed by society as outcasts and troubles to
society. The woman with the issue of blood, the lepers, the lame, the
diseased, the demonic possessed, all these individuals he pursued and I
believe he is doing the exact same thing with you and I today. God is still
pursuing you, yes YOU!! WOW!

 

Do you know that God esteems you better than himself??? Okay you don't
believe me let's prove it scripturally..

Philippians 2 vs 3 says, Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or
conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than
himself. Ok so let me explain that now God in his nature will never ask his
people to do what he himself does not do. We always talk about practicing
what we preach, and let me tell you if there is one person who practices
what they preach, it's God himself. He tells us to esteem others better than
ourselves because he esteems others better than himself... WOW, JUST THINK
ABOUT THAT FOR A MOMENT.

Another scripture that shows us how God esteems us better than himself is 1
Peter 2 vs 24, which speaks of the crucifixion of Christ, and how even
though we were yet sinners he died for you and I. he sought after you and I
though we didn't deserve it. He died a shameful death because he esteemed us
better than himself.

 

Guys we need to follow THE GREAT EXAMPLE SET BY JESUS, we need to esteem
others better than ourselves. I know we all have challenges and problems
that we may be facing even right now that you say, But why me God, but let
me tell you something I have learnt God begins to solve your problems when
you start solving others problems. I have seen over these last weeks God has
been showing me people and their needs and it has broken me because I
thought I had my own needs that were crazy but when you see what others are
going through you shift focus from yourself to others. I have a wedding in a
weeks time and I was saying to God I don't have time for people and their
issues because I have my own right, then I would remember JESUS THE GREAT
EXAMPLE.. He shifted focus from himself in heaven, humbled himself from his
majestic throne and made it his business to help you and me. You see we too
should do the same.

The Angels in heaven ask this one question in Psalms 8 vs 3, 4, Who is man
that thou art mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him. They
couldn't understand and even to this day that don't understand why God loves
us crazy, selfish, puny human beings!!!!

 

And I believe that this is the greatest mystery Cross Culture, the height,
breadth, width of God's love for us. If you would ever catch this revelation
you won't worry one second longer because you know that the Good Shepherd
loves you... WOW!!!! I am excited even as I am typing this. When you know
how much God loves you, you will you will have this joy unspeakable and a
peace that surpasses understanding.

You see like I said I have a wedding in a weeks time, and a lot of people
ask me how is the pressure, and truth be told there is no real pressure, I
have such a peace that sometimes it scares me, but I know that it comes out
of a knowledge of this God in whom I have trusted. 

 

So guys I won't be around this weekend and then the following weekend is my
wedding but don't miss out cross this Saturday because I know God has
something in store for you, so guys please join Nkosie and I next week as we
exchange wows an hour and a half after the stoke of noon at the celebration
centre!!! TRULLY I AM GETTING MARRIED TO THE APPLE OF GODS EYE.

 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU...

 

Love

 

Pst Lync

Love God, Love His People!!!   

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

<<image001.png>>

Reply via email to