'And he said unto me, my grace is sufficient for thee, for my strength is made 
perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in infirmaties, 
that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in 
infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for 
Christ's sake for when I am weak, then am I strong.' 2 Cor 12:9-10
I found this scripture very difficult to understand. How do I take pleasure in 
the odds being against me? How do I take pleasure in my salary not meeting my 
expenses? How do I glory in people speaking ill of me?
But the word says that when you gladly glory in ur infirmaties, it cozes the 
power of Christ to rest upon you. So when that storm comes, smile and wave at 
it for in doing so the power of Christ will surely rest upon you. When u stay 
in peace as the enemy attacks, u coz the power and glory of Christ to rest upon 
u and this cozes u to overpower the enemy spiritually as he will be expecting 
panic but u respond opposite to that.

How do u guys apply this principle? How many of us chill, let alone smile or 
laugh when we are faced with infirmities?

Let us learn to glory in our infirmaties as this invites the glory, power and 
peace of God to rest upon us giving us the ability to overcome.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to