Ohh, Yes, please.

On 8/9/21 3:20 PM, Pete Soper wrote:
How about "A deep dive into a six axis sensor using gdb"? The gdb debugger is a command line debugger that can work either inside or along side Particle Workbench. It's "behind the scenes" a lot with ARM and other MPU tool chains and in this talk I would show basic operation of it as a side effect of exploring a nontrivial device driver for a relatively complicated chip. I'd also show an alternative approach to using hex constants for bit twiddling with these devices, lots about safe interrupt handling and touch on threading considerations.

-Pete