Sounds great! Will this be virtual?

Would there be time for a short 'intro to the A111 radar chip' spot also?
Then if people are interested I can do a deeper dive in a subsequent
session.

Charles

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021, 3:21 PM Pete Soper via TriEmbed <triembed@triembed.org>
wrote:

> How about "A deep dive into a six axis sensor using gdb"? The gdb
> debugger is a command line debugger that can work either inside or along
> side Particle Workbench. It's "behind the scenes" a lot with ARM and
> other MPU tool chains and in this talk I would show basic operation of
> it as a side effect of exploring a nontrivial device driver for a
> relatively complicated chip. I'd also show an alternative approach to
> using hex constants for bit twiddling with these devices, lots about
> safe interrupt handling and touch on threading considerations.
>
> -Pete

> Charles J. Lord, PE
President, Blue Ridge Advanced Design and Automation
Past Chair, IEEE Western NC Section
Chair, IEEE NC Council
Chair, IEEE SoutheastCon 2020 and Steering Committee
c.j.l...@ieee.org