> When it comes to money we unfortunately don't have many choices many
> of us. I want to use a computer right now and unfortunately 100%
> Libre isn't going to work

This is not true, all graphic cards work in Trisquel. At least all the
VESA compatible cards, which happen to be any card you can buy nowadays.
Some of them will not provide 3D or even 2D acceleration, but they work
for 99% of the tasks they are intended for. If you card does not offer
that kind of performace in Trisquel, then you should blame the hardware
company that sold you a piece of hardware you can't fully use in
freedom.

But since you can *use* the card anyway, it is not that bad a problem.
With other kinds of hardware, like wireles cards with no free driver,
you might get no functionality at all, but that is not a big problem
either since those cards are cheap and easy to replace.

Please don't blame us for not giving you an unethical non-free driver,
blame the vendor that is not providing you an ethical one.

> I don't know, but from what I understand about FSF, it's also about
> Freedom as in Speech not as in free beer and if that's true, well the
> ATI drivers meet that needs and mine too and they work and I'm happy
> and no one is dying and that's Freedom too.

They don't meet that needs: they are only gratis, not free as in
freedom. So, please don't ask here for help with those.