Hello all,I am currently unable to access the machine mentioned since it has been moved out of the way whilst I repair another computer for my father, but to answer your questions: Have you tryed to boot with the safe option on the live CD?Yes, it has no effect. The screen is still blank. Have you set your BIOS plug and play to disabled?I have not checked this yet. I will try it when I have time. Could you paste the contents of your xorg.conf file for us to see?There is no xorg.conf file - the CD cannot get past the first Install/Boot for first HD screen. To clarify:The machine can install and run gNewSense 3.0 using the integrated SiS graphics chip.The machine can install and run Trisquel 3.0 using the integrated SiS graphics chip.The machine can install and run Trisquel 4.0 using the integrated SiS graphics chip.The machine can install and run gNewSense 3.0 using the AGP ATi card.The machine can install and run Trisquel 3.0 using the AGP ATi card.The machine cannot install Trisquel 4.0 using the AGP ATi card.Since gNewSense uses older libraries than Trisquel does, I am therefore inclined to think that the problems lie with the new deblobbed ATi driver used by Trisquel 4.0 not working correctly for the AGP version of the Radeon HD 3650. gNewSense is probably using generic display drivers for the card and thus not having any issues, whilst Trisquel is detecting that it is an ATi card, attempting to use the new, deblobbed drivers, but then floundering because the card is not using a PCIe interface as it expects. Sadly, I am no expert at driver programming, and so I'm unlikely to be able to be of much help in terms of identifying which aspect of the ATi driver source code is causing the issue.