В 09:01 +0200 на 31.07.2011 (нд), sascharehb...@yahoo.co.uk написа:
> "It might
> be a good idea to point users and their future questions about Linterna
> Mágica to the project's mailing list (linterna-magica-users at
> nongnu.org). I think it is not a good idea Trisquel's hospitality to be
> abused by a project that is not a sub project, nor included in it."
>
> I am really surprised and angry about you accusing me of abusing this forum.

No, that is not what I said! I've said it is not pointed at you, after
I've said it is an off topic. I just used the context. You are
overreacting. It was just my opinion what is good for a project, and
what is not (using  other projects infrastructure). It was a suggestion,
not a demand. OK, "abuse" might have been a strong word. I'm sorry.

> Who do you think you are? The web censor?

I am not in any position to censor. That was just an opinion. You might
disagree (as I see). It is up to the community to decide to listen to my
suggestion or not.

>  I am more under the impression you
> are hiding the wish to have more subscribers on your mailing list behind the
> concern for Trisquel's mailing list.

Believe me I will win nothing by attracting more subscribers, and then
moderate their messages. The project is taking a lot of my time anyway.
My concern had no back thoughts at all.