Hi all,

I've been away from home for a couple days and when I wanted to turn my netbook on today I encountered a DOS screen alerting me of an unknown file system and asking me to use a grub rescue that I'm completely uninformed of. I reckon this might be caused by the fact that I removed a partition on my hard drive which I had created to install Pardus but it wasn't possible through a USB stick so I just decided to remove that partition and I even did so on Trisquel to avoid any problems yet now I can't get my Grub screen on to launch my regular Trisquel install or even Windows. What can I do on grub rescue to solve this?