God, I'm an idiot! :'( You were right, one of my problems since yesterday was that I constantly forget putting the dot after chroot...

Well, now that I've done it, this is what I have on my terminal:

sudo update-grub
sudo: unable to resolve host trisquel
Generating grub.cfg ...
Found background image: trisquel-grub.png
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-33-generic
Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.img-2.6.32-33-generic
Found linux image: /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32-25-generic
Found initrd image: /boot/initrd.img-2.6.32-25-generic
ls: cannot access /media/EXPER: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access /media/EXPER: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access /media/EXPER: No such file or directory
ls: cannot access /media/EXPER: No such file or directory
Found Windows 7 (loader) on /dev/sda1
done

sudo grub-install /dev/sda
sudo: unable to resolve host trisquel
Installation finished. No error reported.

So what should I do next? Type down any kind of specific command to finish the operation and quit the terminal or just hit the X button to do it? :)