This is why I sometimes feel that Chromium is less restrictive than Firefox with its license. You can pretty much modify Chromium with customizations and not get slapped on the wrist like with Mozilla right?

I know that this has been brought up again due to the Chromium project maybe having non-free software as part of its codebase. If it is such a violator, it would be nice to know WHAT it exactly violates so there can be a FSF modified version of it like with IceCat for Firefox.

I'm not trying to hate on Firefox. I've been using a Mozilla browser since 2001 and Firefox back when it was Phoenix. Its just that UI and speed wise, Chromium is still the more advanced browser.