I'm sorry, but this has to be one of the most stupid partitionings ever. You will constantly run out of space on your /home while having tons of (barely usable) space on / and only a tiny fraction of your swap will ever be used.

Once the next LTS Trisquel will come out, consider repartitioning like that:
/ - 15GB at the very most. I have 12 and never run out of space, as long as I don't install some huge videogames with native GNU/Linux support.

/swap - 1GB at the very most, I always have 256MB and most of the time half of it isn't even in use. My RAM is also 2GB. You may need tons of swap for business applications like a big database, not for everyday work!

/home - everything else. This is the place where you have full read-write access without sudoing (being root). This is where all the downloads from your browser will be saved, where you will put all the personal data, like music, pictures, videos and whatnot. This is also the place where wine will install any kind of software, games included.