The question to you: if that's what you think all right. But then, why keep
posting on a mailing which is mostly constituted of people with a different
opinion? It's like joining a smoking cessation group to tell people there they
are wrong to quit smoking.

People here gather for their common views of free software :) do you share that
view?

tegskywal...@hotmail.com wrote:

I'm not trolling. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a
troll. Especially when my arguments are detailed and not simply "OMG GHEY!"

Stallman wants Microsoft to get rid of 80,000 employees. Stallman would
rather people stave and go on government assistance than make a living
writing software. Stallman wants everything to be shared and owned by a
"collective" but not just in software but everything including art. Stallman
doesn't have solutions to proprietary solutions and repeats himself and gets
angry when the person talking to him doesn't follow his script.

It is a childish and unrealistic view of the world.