On 05/07/12 15:19, Dave Hunt wrote:
> Not sure whether all the pieces are free-software-compatible, but, that

I've got a couple of Genesi Efika MX Smarttops (around 100 GBP each from
newit.co.uk), they use the Freescale(tm) i.MX515 SoC like the eCAFE(tm).
 AIUI the 2D display driver is free software but the 3D is proprietary
(I run without).  They are powerful enough to get a sluggish Gnome 2.32
running, but really LXDE would be a much better bet.

If anyone is aware of a faif distro that supports, or intends to support
ARM then please let me know - gNewSense?