I don't know what happened, but my mailbox doesn't work anymore. I can't receive messages and I can't send them. Not even sure if this is going to get posted. The error I keep getting is something along these lines: "INBOX.Sent not found".

It started after I accidently pulled the Inbox folder inside the left bar of Thunderbird a couple pixels with the mouse. Like if I would want to copy the whole folder somewhere. It was by accident and I'm not sure where I actually pulled the Inbox folder, it wasn't too far.

The webmail interface to my email doesn't work either, all messages are deleted or not accessible at the time. "INBOX.Sent not found" is the error my webmail interface shows me as well.

I'm completely at a loss, what have I done there?