The Sent folder inside Thunderbird is created right now. I have duplicates for Trash, Sent and Drafts inside Inbox (and it's the only thing that is in the Inbox for now).

The problem seems to be, the server has a different folder structure without those duplicates and when I try to do something with those duplicate folders in Thunderbird I get the error "Mailbox doesn't exist: INBOX.Sent" etc. When logging in through the webmail interface the message I get is: "Error. Cannot process request: create INBOX.Sent. Reason: [serverbug]. Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information."