Interesting, but I don't need flash and it is not installed on my computer. I am very lucky to not need it.

I can watch stuff from Youtube, mostly digitalrev.com vids, and those work flawlessly at 1080p on my few years old X4500HD Intel integrated graphics chip, were they HTML5 or Flash, for what I use with Gnash.

Before Gnash was usable I noticed that if some website required Flash I missed nothing when not being able to see it. It is not like there would be lack of flashless content in Internet.