The problem with this thinking is that they will release non-free solutions if the majority on GNU/Linux users are on non-free distributions. This is obviously not an acceptable solution. We need to work together to reduce the communities dependency on non-free software. I'm doing that with hardware and ThinkPenguin. There are other sites and services that we don't have a great solution for. One instant entertainment. There is www.eztakes.com although it leaves a lot to be desired. Ideally I think ideally there would be a site that streamed ogg theora videos and have a significant amount of desirable content.