**********************
Your membership was registered correctly, you are now a associate member of the Trisquel Project!

Your much appreciated contribution will continue to guarantee the sustainability of the project. Your membership status will soon be shown in your profile and forum posts, and we will send you your USB key in the next weeks. Contact us to activate your email alias and irc cloak.

Many thanks for your support!

Done! I do not know what happened. I did jxself suggested but that just sent me to the landing page for UK, I then pressed back a couple of times and it let me choose county (equivalent to province in spain and state in the usa).

So what is this about an email alias and IRC cloak? Do I get an email address andr...@trisquel.info? and an IRC nick? I think I have two or three that I keep loosing password to it would be great.

I feel a bit guilty about the USB but it sounds very cool!