But why i have to named a distribution "GNU/?" if it doesn't care freedom and it have no (or few) gnu programs.
To people, i say always "GNU/Linux" and revise when people say just "Linux".
But how can i say "GNU/Linux" to a distribution who doesn't respect freedom ?
GNU = freedom.
Linux = (what ? - open source movement what doesn't care freedom ?)

A RHEL distribution is a "GNU/Linux" system, right ? So freedom plus what equals a system UNIX-like what doesn't respect my freedom.
In this case, how can i say in same time that respect and not my freedom ?