Yea- I might add that once the translation of of Trisquel site is done that people should blog about it. Write about your hardware, Trisquel events, free software events, etc.

It doesn't even need to be Trisquel. Blogging about "linux usb wireless adapters" in portriquese and pointing out the issues with almost all USB adapters being dependent on non-free software is going to ultimately help improve thing on the hardware front. Especially if you point to ThinkPenguin and/or others who are solving these types of problems.

I always like to point out eztakes as an example of a service that offers movies in non-DRM encumbered formats.

But there are other solutions. There is a lot of content available in the .eu sphere for instance. I won't name the sites. You'll have to do this on your own. However blogging about how to find content using Google's search options would assist in users locating content without the need for sites like Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Google lets you setup custom search although I think you can do it with or without this:

http://www.google.co.uk/cse/

Here is an example:

[name of content] site:.eu

For better results you can even limit the search results to a select few sites with the most highly desirable content (example: youtube.com):

[name of content] site:site1.eu OR site:site2.eu OR site:site3.eu

The more people who come across the free software friendly hardware, distributions, and other services the better they will get.