Hey everyone!

I'm almost done with my translation part and I think today I'll post all of the translations I've been working on.

I think using other services just to manage the content isn't a good idea, I think we should try and keep everything translation related in only one place.

That being said I think we should only use the wiki and upload all the files with the translated content and attach it there. The name of the file should reflect part of the url of the translated page.

We should use this page here: https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/translation-team-portuguese

Thanks sphynx for creating it and proposed a structure.

What do you guys think?

((: