Ok, so you are a new user. Welcome to using GNU/Linux operating systems! Have you noted that Trisquel GNU/Linux is free software friendly and rejects non-free software?

We love freedom and therefore we use only free distros. Its the most important thing for our community.

I think there is not much to do with your laptop unfortunately, but you can try other computers if you have any. You can also try finding a fully compatible one from h-node or buying one from Think Penguin.

PS The four dots you see when Trisquel is loading are nothing out of ordinary.