Hi all,

I really welcome the ideas behind trisquel, but I cannot see that these are adopted to the development process.

In 5.5 release cycle, I have created several Bug Reports. Afair, none of them has even been assigned, nor solved. Now I wanted to create a Bugreport for the development of version 6.0 mini, and noticed that the latest version listed in the Bug Tracker is 4.0.

I have also monitored the list for a while now, and see less till no developer interaction.

A free and open project should work and communicate in the same matter.

If there is a good reason for that it's so intransparent and secret, please communicate it, so we can work on a solution, together.

If it's just a lack of time, the main developer has, maybe we could support him with our help.

Greets
Marcu