It seems to be possible to create bug reports against 6.0 mini now, and by checking the latest build, I have noticed that the bug I have reported is also somewhat fixed, but I never got any feedback from a developer. From what I have read in other posts, Ruben, the main developer is not even reading this list on a regular basis.

I thing the proposal is a very good starting point. trisquel needs a clear structure. Right now it seems to be some kind of 'one-man-show'.

It would be great if we could set up something like a 'Get started to volunteer' page, which should point out the different areas of the distribution where help is needed.