Yet in my humble opinion, Parabola (aka Arch Linux) has an easier system to create and maintain packages (PKGBUILD) than Trisquel (aka Ubuntu, aka Debian). This is a very important point to add. Another one is the fact that they don't have an half of the work that Ruben's does since they don't need to create different version (netinstall, mini, standard etc...) and they don't need to maintain and correct bugs (well very rarely), they only need to take the PKGBUILD of the Arch Linux packages, remove any non-free part and put them on the server, it is quite an easy task (I've already done myself quite a few packages, even knowing that only 2 are published right now on the AUR, and it took me a few hours not a few days like on debian and all his ways to create a package).