A little bit like everything nowadays unfortunately. But it is truth that this is what will happen in a near futur. And to understand why we just need to go to the streets and ask people if they use Gnu/Linux, their answer will be normally "No. Because I don't like it / (or) / No. Because I can't do the same things as Windows or Mac". And I've even heard things like this : "WHAT ?! How can you use Linux ?! It is sooooo old stuff !"... So yes, this is a cultural, and intelectual problem that need to be solved.

But it as turned into fanatism (a little bit like those that knock at our dors at 11am asking if we want to hear about the lord jesus) which makes the work way more complicated.